Sunday 1 March 2015

Fried Noodles

Friday night I couldn't decide if I wanted to go out for dinner or get takeaway.

There was nowhere I really wanted to go and the thought of going out and getting takeaway way not appealing either. So I decided to make dinner. I glad I did :)
Even if I do say so myself it was pretty good!

I had a packet of egg noodles in the draw for AGES…..
So I thought I'm going to make fried noodles

In this recipe I'm purely guessing how much mushrooms and bean sprouts I used

What you'll need

Dried Egg noodles
sesame oil
soya sauce ~ Some for the marinate/some for cooking with the noodles
chili flakes ~ 1 teaspoon
fresh ginger ~I used about an inch
fresh garlic ~ I used one clove
mushrooms ~ I used around 200g
spring/green onions ~ one bunch
bean sprouts ~ I used around 150 g
pork (optional) ~ I used less than 200g
salt & pepper

in a bowl add sesame oil, soya sauce, ginger,  chili flakes and ground pepper, mix together then add the pork
heat some sesame oil in a wok/large pan
chop a clove or two of garlic
add the pork and sauce to the heated oil and garlic
Cut your spring/green onions into lengths
add mushrooms to to the pork
when almost cooked add the cooked noodles
mix well and keep stirring, you don't want the noodles to stick to the pan
add some more soya sauce
add the spring/green onions
keep mixing and stirring
at the very last minute at the bean sprouts
again mix

Serve and enjoy! :)

For the noodles I used
I boiled some salted water
When the water was boiling, I removed the heat
I then added the noodles and left for 4~5 minutes
Then I drained them




What you'll need

in a bowl add sesame oil, soya sauce, fresh grated ginger and chili flakes

Add the pork to the bowl and make sure the pork is cover

chop some garlic

heat some sesame oil and add the garlic

add the pork


add mushrooms
Add the noodles
add some more soya sauce

add the spring/green onions

add the bean sprouts

enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment