Tuesday 3 March 2015

Chili salt

A few years ago I seen this on TV.

I've wanted to try it for a while.
No idea why, because I wont be able to eat it :)
Actually I wanted to make it for hubby.

It's only 2 ingredients.

You need to put the salt and the chili into a process and whizz it for a a couple of minutes
Then you line a tray and pour the mix in and spread it out

After you have done that, you leave it to dry out :)

What you'll need

Chili's
Corse sea salt

I deseeded only one of the chilies
Then I added salt and the chilies

Whiz it all up, then in a lined try pour the mix and making sure to spread it as thinly as possible

Leave to dry for a couple of days.

Then break the chili salt up and keep in a jar

What you'll need

I deseeded one of the chili's

place all in the food processor 

blitz it for a couple of minutes

pour into a lined tray and leave to dry out for a couple of days
two days later

break up the salt and pour into a jar

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment