Wednesday 18 March 2015

Mustard Chicken

We had a great weekend away watching the Kids play basketball.

They are an amazing bunch of kids and I was so lucky to spend the weekend with them!

So I'm sorry I haven't been here the last few days.
It is just so exhausting watching the basketball :)

For dinner on Monday I wanted to make something quick and easy with what I had here.
I knew we had chicken thighs here so a light bulb moment happened :)

I made Mustard chicken and it was GOOD!
It was moist and flavorful
This was so easy and it was all thrown into the dish :)

What you'll need

Chicken thighs (you could other parts of the chicken)
Dijon mustard ~ 1/3 of cup
rosemary ~1 tablespoon
honey ~ 1 tablespoon
oil ~ 2 tablespoons
Salt & Pepper

Add everything into a bowl, mix well, throw in to an oven proof dish and bake at 180/350 degrees until cooked through

What you'll need

add everything into a bowl

mix well
place chicken mix into an oven
proof dish and bake

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment