Thursday 12 March 2015

Caroline's gorgeous parma thingys

I recently had a a potluck at my home and I added a theme to it.

The theme was food on a stick :)
You can pretty much put most foods on a stick if you think about it

It was fantastic, a couple of new recipes also for me try.

I made a roll up thingy

First time I had tried this was when I lived in Japan and a friend brought them to somebody's house.
They were sooooooooooo good!

I'm not sure if I have made them exactly the same of if I have missed something out
or I have made them different…..but they are good!!!!

What you'll need

prosciutto
cream cheese with herbs and garlic
pecans

toast your pecans, this just takes a couple of minutes ~ dont' let them burn.
remove the nuts and chop them up
lay your prosciutto out on a board
spread the flavoured creamed cheese on to the prosciutto
sprinkle with nuts
roll the prosciutto up

enjoy!



heat your pecans in a pan
chop your pecans finely

lay out your prosciutto

spread some of the cream cheese


sprinkle with the chopped pecans


roll up

:)

I stuck a cocktail stick in each of these for my 'Food on a stick' theme

enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment