Thursday 26 February 2015

Using essential oils


Good morning from Brussels

I never cooked or tried a new recipe last night as Hubby was out for dinner and I drove to Brussels to pick up our son from a Basketball trip :)

So…..I love essential oils, I also love how so little goes so far.
I also love how a few drops of the right oils can smell like your in a soothing spa
with those lovely relaxing smells all around you )

Every time we move I can never find where they put the oils, then I go buy more…then you can guarantee I'll find the missing oils…that somebody else has lost!
Then I remember to do this :)


With this little trick/tip you can use any oils you like and you only need a couple of drops :)

You add a few drops of your chosen essential oil to the inside of the toilet roll

Then when the toilet is pulled it releases the smell of the oil.

Some of my favourite oils for this is lemon grass or a citrus oil such as tangerine or sweet orange

I also add a drop or two of oils to the hoover/vacuum. so when it's  switched on you get a nice smell and the cupboard it's kept in smells nice also

Seriously how easy is that?!?

Have a great great weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment