Sunday 8 February 2015

Chocolate chip pancakes

We love these pancakes…..I still have not gotten the lovely round shape for the pancake…I have had a couple  look like baseball gloves

You'll need a large NON~STICK pan
I use two pans at once….Hey it takes time to make all those pancakes :)


You'll need

4 cups of all purpose/plain flour
8 teaspoons of BAKING POWDER (or two sachets of 15~16g )
1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
4 cups of milk
4 tablespoons of oil
4 eggs beaten
chocolate chips

Turn your pans NOT to HOT and NOT to LOW You want them hot but not burning!!!

In a BIG bowl mix the dry ingredients together, making sure to mix well

In another bowl beat the eggs, add the milk, and oil and mix

start pouring the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix really well.  (I do use an electric mixer) It also helps if you have a bowl bigger enough for the whole mixture…unlike myself yesterday when I made these
when all mixed, stir in the chocolate chips.

spoon a ladle of mixture into the pan.
You'll know its ready to turn/flip when air holes appear :)

This makes about 14 largish pancakes

These last for about 4 days breakfast in our house :)

Enjoy


what you'll need

Add all the dry ingredients and mix well!

Mix all the dry ingredients and mix well

mix the dry and the wet ingredients and mix well.
I use a hand mixer for this
I WILL ALSO CHECK THE DISH IS BIG ENOUGH IN FUTURE
FOR BOTH MIXES ;)

Add the choc chips
( I have also used a cheap bar of chocolate chopped up before now
when I  haven't had any choc chips

Ladle your mix into a HOT pan

These air holes mean it's ready to be flipped

other side




No comments:

Post a Comment