Tuesday 24 February 2015

Picture with text

I sometimes find myself reading quotes or sayings and  thinking 'Ahhhh, thats nice' or 'Oooooo I like that one'
Then when I'm going through my pictures, a quote I have read will spring to mind

Then I found I could add text to my pictures

I have only found out how to do it with an iPhone or iPad so far

So I'm going to show how to do it on a iPhone or iPad

These are two I made this week
In the one with the clouds if you look carefully you'll just see my iPhone reflection on the airplane window

The first one with the flower I thought of my Mum
she loves Sweet Williams flowers and when I seen the quote after I had taken the picture I had a light bulb moment :)



The apps I use are free (you might notice one or two of the pictures have advertising in, because it's free apps)

When you have followed the instructions
The image will be saved into your camera roll and your pictures
Then either attach/add to emails, Facebook or twitter :)

if you have taken pictures with your actual camera and they are on your computer
email the picture you want to use to yourself
open the email and save the image

Then follow the instructions as you would if you had taken the picture on the iPhone or Ipad


Go to either your photos or camera app
See which picture you'll want to use

I use these two app's
I mainly use Phonto
click the app


After selecting the Phonto app
This page will appear
press the camera icon

This page will appear
select
'PHOTO ALBUMS'


after selecting your picture from your album
press the screen
then ADD TEXT will appear

This page will appear
Start typing your message
then select
DONE

It will look like 


at the bottom of the page
press the icon that has a square with an arrow
pointing up 

then this page will appear
select
SAVE IMAGE icon



this will appear
It will then be saved in your pictures and camera roll
and you can attach to emails or add to Facebook or twitter


















No comments:

Post a Comment