Tuesday 17 February 2015

Sticky chicken…well kind of

I wanted to try a few new recipes lately.
Mainly so I can add them to this page.
The family are waiting to find out when this phase might of new recipes every night might end. I think they are also wondering if they like them when they might be served it again :)

While the slow cooker is a HUGE party of daily life life, we seemed to be having the same meals also most daily. Hence the reason I had been looking for new recipes that were quick and easy~ish


This was a new recipe I found and it had two versions of it.
If I had read the recipe properly I would have noticed it was 2 recipes, with completely different ingredients … but thats me for you! ;)
I had the ingredients for either or but as I had started with the one recipe I decided to carry on.
So I will make the other recipe that is similar but with completely different flavours if that makes sence

What you'll need

Chicken
smoked paprika ~ 2 tablespoons
gram marsala ~ 2 tablespoons
honey ~ 1/3 cup
fresh lemon juice ~ juice of a lemon
Salt ~ a good pinch
oil

mix the gram marsala, smoked paprika, and salt
coat the chicken, making sure chicken is completely covered
put some oil in a pan and heat the pan
place the chicken in the pan
making sure the chicken is cooked through
squeeze the juice from the lemon
mix the lemon juice and honey together
when the chicken is cooked through
add the lemon and honey mix to the pan
and let caramelize
Enjoy :)

What you'll need
PLUS some oil for cooking the chicken

Mix the gram marsala, smoked paprika

coat the chicken with the dry rub

heat the oil in the pan

Start cooking the chicken

make sure the chicken is cooked through

add the lemon juice and honey together and mix
then add to the pan

The chicken with caramelize 

Enjoy







No comments:

Post a Comment