Tuesday 10 February 2015

Blood orange vinegar

I love bloody oranges so when I see them I tend to buy far to many, forgetting that they only last for so long.

When I  normally have a salad, if I add dressing it will normally be  plain balsamic vinegar.
Then I seen this :)

It is so good. I made it in the evening. Tried a bit and it was harsh… :)
After I made this I put it in a bottle, then I but in the fridge.
Next morning I checked on it and it had separated. After giving it a shake I tried it again and it was good!


I read this can last up to a month….hummm not sure I'd keep it a month, but it will be gone soon :)

What you'll need

3 blood oranges
1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar


What you'll need

I squeezed the oranges

Then I removed the flesh inside of the orange

I strained the flesh of as much juice as I could 

Add 1/3 of a cup of white balsamic 

add to a glass bottle and leave in the fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment