Sunday 15 February 2015

I wanted a Chick Fil~A Salad Sandwich….

I really wanted a Chick Fil ~A Salad sandwich.

It's one of my favourite fast food lunches when in the USA
Not even the long lines are a put off.

Well as I'm not in the US and we don't have a Chick Fil~A
I needed to try and make my own.

I had pretty much everything in the house except one ingredient….SO I improvised !!!
Did it taste just the same?…I can't remember
Did it taste good?  Yes it did! would I make it again? YEP!!!!!

What you'll need 

cooked chicken chopped up
chopped celery
mayo
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon of sugar
small silver skin onions/cocktail onions
salt and freshly ground pepper

For the chicken, I had two chicken breast that I cooked  in a sauce pan in chicken stock
I found the chicken was really moist and no waste

add all the ingredients in a bowl.
mix really well then put in the fridge for a while.
Then make your sandwich :) and enjoy!


What you'll need 

chop the silverskins/cocktail onions

chop the boiled egg

add everything to a bowl

Mix well

Enjoy your sandwich :)


No comments:

Post a Comment