Thursday 29 January 2015

Washing our towels without fabric softener.

As you might have  realized by now I buy products on the promise of a bottle of disinfectant smelling like a Canadian pine forest or fabric softener smelling summer raining days.

The one time I don't use one of these lovely smelling products is when I'm washing our towels.

I found the towels were so much less absorbent when using the fabric softener. 

What I do now is add vinegar to the washing machine instead of fabric softener.

I always wash my towels on minimum of a 60 degree wash.

I promise you there is NO smell of vinegar!

In a front loader I just fill up where you'd add fabric softener on a top load about 1/3 ~ 1/2 cup

Replace the fabric softener with Vinegar in the washing machine

More absorbent and NO smell of vinegar







No comments:

Post a Comment