Monday 26 January 2015

Adding Lavender to the Bedding

Monday is changing and washing the bedding in our house.

I think I might have mentioned before how I buy products for their promise of smells of summer meadows, or winter berries (I still have no idea what winter berries REALLY smell like)
 What I really like is the smell of Mother Nature, when the bedding is dried out in the sun.
Yes the bedding is not quiet as soft but that lovely fresh smell is just lovely.

Well its winter time and today is cold, damp and extra rainy, so no outside drying today. So there wont be any smell of summer days wafting up my nose today.

What there will be is a hint of lavender.
I always add a few drops of lavender oil to the wash.

As we now have a front loader. after adding the laundry detergent I add a few drops of the oil.

It's actually not over powering.
Just when your snuggling into bed you'll get the occasional whiff of Lavender

After adding laundry detergent add a few drops of the Lavender oil.


No comments:

Post a Comment