Tuesday 3 May 2016

Seasoned Potatoes

                   Baked Seasoned Potatoes


What I love about this dish is that there is no peeling potatoes.
Just wash, dry and chop!

Years ago while living in Korea I  was talking to a friend about dinner and mentioning how bad the fries where from the store. The fries would never seem to colour when cooking.
She told me about the potatoes she makes.
Well... I was hooked....my own seasoning!

I make different versions. I notice I make this flavour more this time of year.

What you'll need

new potatoes ~ 500 g chopped
onion powder ~ 1/2 teaspoon
celery salt ~ 1/4 teaspoon
smoked paprika ~ 1/8 teaspoon
pepper ~ 1/2 teaspoon
salt ~ A pinch (about 1/8 teaspoon)
sun flower oil ~ 1 tablespoon

Silicone mat/parchment paper

pre heat the oven to 200°c/400°f
line a baking try with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper

Wash and dry your potatoes
Chop then ( I find I normally cut them into 3)
dry them off again
in a bowl add the potatoes and seasoning
add the oil and mix
making sure all potatoes have oil

pour the potatoes onto the prepared baking try
bake for 25-35  minutes.
deepening on the size of potatoes

Enjoy!













 


No comments:

Post a Comment