Wednesday 11 May 2016

Blackberry Cobbler

                 Blackberry Cobbler





One of my favorite desserts is a blackberry and apple pie.
I just didn't want to make pastry. Also I just didn't have the time.
So I threw this really easy cobbler together



What you'll need

blackberries ~ 4 cups ( I used frozen)
all purpose/plain flour ~ 1 cup
almond milk ~ 1 cup (I used unsweetened)
butter ~ 1/3 cup melted
sugar ~ 1/2 cup
baking powder ~ 2 teaspoons
salt ~ 1/2 teaspoon

In a bowl add the blackberries and add the sugar

in another bowl add the flour, baking powder, salt and mix
add the almond milk and stir
add the melted butter and stir well making sure all is mixed together

grease a pie dish

pour the batter mix into the prepared dish
pour the sugared blackberries over the top of batter mix.

bake at 190°c/375°f  for 35-540 minutes

Enjoy!


































No comments:

Post a Comment