Wednesday 18 May 2016

Baked Balsamic Mushrooms

            Baked Balsamic Garlic Mushrooms 






We never seem to run out of mushrooms, TH and I love them.
I don't like all mushrooms, but  if I can get away with it Portabella or  button mushroom seem to find their way into to a lot of the meals I cook.
Every time I go to the store I seem to buy more.

I wanted to make a mushroom side dish.
Something a bit different.

What you'll need

mushrooms (portabella or button) ~ 1lb/400-500g cleaned ( I removed the stalks )
Balsamic vinegar ~ 1 tablespoon
butter ~ 1 tablespoon (very soft, I microwaved mine for 10 seconds)
olive oil ~ 1 teaspoon
onion powder ~ 1 teaspoon
clove of garlic ~ 1 minced
salt and pepper ~ pinch of each

preheat the ove to 180°c/350°f

clean the mushroom
place in an ovenproof dish

in a bowl add the butter, oil, balsamic vinegar, onion powder, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
mix well
pour the balsamic mix or over the mushrooms
make sure all the mushrooms are stirred into the balsamic mix

bake for 20 minutes

Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment