Monday 11 April 2016

Peach BBQ Sauce

                                                Peach BBQ Sauce 
                               


I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of BBQ sauces.
A couple of times I have been somewhere and had homemade or some restaurants famous sauce and they have been good. Then I'll have a craving for some BBQ food and then its just not as good :(

I was watching a cooking show and the chef was making BBQ sauce. He said how easy it was and after watching him I was Oh My Goodness it really is that easy!

So I decided to give it a go :)
I made a few different sauces and this is by far the best!
FULL seal of approval from TH and TS

This is a tangy and not too sweet sauce :)

This was good when I tried it when it was first cooking and cooling in the morning.
This was even better much later when I served it for dinner

We had this with homemade buttermilk chicken tenders






What you'll need

4 half pieces of canned peaches
apple cider vinegar ~ 2 tablespoon
soya sauce ~ 1 tablepsoon
worchester sauce ~ 2 tablespoons
ketchup ~ 1/2 cup
tomato paste ~ 3 tablespoonsCay
molasse ~ 2 tablepoons
cayenne powder ~  1/2 - 3/4 tablespoon
mustard powder ~ 1/2 teaspoon
onion powder ~ 1/2 teaspoon
coriander powder ~ 1/2 teaspoon
brown sugar ~ 1 tablespoon
salt ~ 1/2 teaspoon
pepper ~ 1/2 teaspoon

Cut the peach into cubes
into a sauce pan add the ketchup, tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, soya sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and the molasses
mix well over a low heat
add the the dry ingredients and mix well
bring to a quick boil.
as soon as it's reached a boil (starts to bubble)
turn down to a low heat
add the peaches and mash them into the sauce.
mix well again
leave to simmer for 10-12 minutes


pour in a glass jar/container and leave to cool
when cooled close the jar/container  and leave in the fridge






















No comments:

Post a Comment