Wednesday 15 April 2015

Mushroom Dinner

Yesterday I made another meatless meal.

I had seen a recipe not so long ago and thought it looked lovely with the red and green peppers

After buying the fresh ingredients and thinking I had everything else I needed I went to get everything together. 
….well the recipe I liked the look of was nothing like I thought and I really didn't want those flavours for dinner


So I made this instead. 
So easy and basic!
…….and So good!

What you'll need

Mushrooms ~ I used portabella, chestnut and white mushrooms
2 small onions ~ chopped
green beans ~ 1/2 cup
1/2 red pepper/ bell pepper
1/2 green pepper/bell pepper
Fresh ginger ~ 1/2 tablespoon
garlic ~ 2 cloves minced/grated
soya sauce ~ 2 tablespoons
sesame oil ~ dash 
fresh coriander/cilantro 
sesame seeds
Black pepper

cook green beans, when cooked, drain and set aside 
In a pan/wok/saute pan add the oil, grated ginger and garlic
when onions have started to soften and add the chopped peppers
add the soya sauce stir well
Peel and slice mushrooms and add to the pan.
Add the green beans (your only really heating these up)
stir and cook until mushrooms are cooked through

Garnish with fresh coriander/cilantro and sesame seeds and add freshly ground black pepper

Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment