Tuesday 21 April 2015

Asian flavoured Salmon

We don't actually eat a lot of fish in our house, but this is one dish I make and everyone eats with no complaining.

I normally make a lot bigger salmon with enough for leftovers

This is a really easy dish that I thrown into a dish around lunch time and then trow in the oven at dinner time.
I find that the longer it marinates the better and its better to go back a few times and spoon the mixture over the salmon.

I used to make this dish originally with brown sugar.
You can also make this dish with dried/ground ginger and garlic

What you'll need

Salmon fillet, boneless and skin removed
sesame oil  ~ 1tablespoon
soya sauce 1/4 cup
freshly grated ginger ~ about 1 teaspoon
small garlic clove
honey ~ 1 tablespoon

Throw salmon in an oven proof dish

add all the other ingredients into a bowl and mix
pour over salmon and leave to marinate.
Then if time spoon the mixture over the salmon a few times

Bake at 180/350 degrees.
I baked this for about 18 minutes

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment