Tuesday 14 April 2015

Another stuffed mushroom

I love crab stuffed mushrooms and I thought I would make these recently.
You normally find that they have cheese also. As cheese can be a big NO NO in our house I needed to find something to replace the cheese.


What you'll need

Mushrooms wiped and stalks removed
Tin of crabmeat
mayo ~ 1 tablespoon
horseradish ~ 1/8 teaspoon
garlic powder ~1/8 teaspoon
cayenne pepper ~ 1/4 teaspoon
onion powder ~ 1/4 teaspoon

Prepare the mushrooms and lay them in an ovenproof dish
then mix together the crab, horseradish, garlic powder, mayo, cayenne pepper and onion powder
spoon the mixture into the mushrooms.
Bake at 180/350 degrees for about 15 - 18 minutes

Sorry no finished picture as I forgot :(

*The horseradish needs to be used very sparingly as it can really over power the crab





No comments:

Post a Comment