Sunday 28 August 2016

Buffalo baked chicken wings

             Buffalo Baked Chicken Wings




Chicken wings certainly are always are a hit in our house TH and TS cant get enough of them

They are great to make for a fun dinner or just when you have a bunch friends for a gathering
They also remind me of great nights with lots of laughter

I have now found a great place in the local market to buy them, I'm able to practice my Dutch when we finish off the transaction. I can't start off in Dutch in case I get it totally wrong!
They see me and start putting what I want in the bag before I've even asked for it.....one time I didn't even what wings,I just never had the heart to tell her.....well it might have been I wasn't brave enough to tell her either

you'll need

chicken wings/drumsticks ~ I used 25 pieces
flour ~1/3 cup
hot sauce ~ 1/3 cup
butter ~ 1/4 cup
baking powder ~ 1 1/2  tablespoons
chili powder ~ 1 teaspoon
garlic powder ~ 1/2 teaspoon
salt~ 1/2 teaspoon
pepper ~ 1/2 teaspoon

wash and dry the chicken

line a baking tray with silicone mat/parchment paper

in a bowl mix the flour, baking powder, chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper
mix well

add the chicken to the bowl making sure the chicken is all coated
shake off excess flour
place the chicken onto the lined baking tray
bake in a preheated at 200°C /400°F for 30 minutes

in a sauce pan add the hot sauce and butter
cook over a low heat stirring the sauce until mixed

remove the chicken from the oven
pour over the sauce making sure all the chicken is coated

bake for a further 10 minutes

Enjoy

















No comments:

Post a Comment