Tuesday 22 September 2015

Cookie pie

                                                                            Cookie Pie


  

Cookie pie
I wanted to make something sweet that I knew what it was made of.
I looked around and around for ideas...Nothing was really standing out.
It had to be made from what ingredients I already had in the house. 
It also needed to be quick and easy. 
This worked out great.
I will definitely keep this recipe to hand when I need to throw a quick dessert together. 
What you'll need
3/4 cup of soft butter
1/2 cup of light brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 cup plus 1 tablespoon of plain/all purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 ~ 3/4 cup of M&M's 
grease a pie dish 9 1/2 inches 
mix the flour and baking soda
mix the butter and sugar together
Add the egg
add the vanilla
mix well 
add the flour and baking soda mix to the wet ingredients and mix well
Fold in the M&M's
pour into the greased pie dish
make sure its spread out equally
bake in a preheated oven at 160/325 degrees for 30~ 35 minute 
my oven took 35 minutes 
Enjoy 











No comments:

Post a Comment